Social Media & Digital Marketing L3
Who Is This Apprenticeship For?
You should be a proactive, fast learner, have the ability to work independently or as part of a team, have problem solving skills, have good attention to detail, be open to change and have an accurate and methodical approach to your job. This qualification recognizes the application of a range of IT and social media skills and knowledge in the workplace, meeting employer workforce demands. The flexibility of this qualification will allow you to adapt your skills for a specific job.
Job roles that would suit an apprentice include:
- Social Media Assistant
- Social Media Consultant
- Social Media Analyst
- Social Media Marketing Assistant
- Digital Account Assistant
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Digital Communications Officer
- Community Engagement Officer
What Does The Course Comprise?
- Level 3 Diploma in Social Media for Business
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- English level 2 (if required)
- Maths level 2 (if required)
- ICT level 2 (if required)
Module examples include:
- Principles of Social Media
- Principles of Keywords and Optimisation
- Social Network Management for a Business
- Using Collaborative Technologies
- Content Management System Website Creation
- Imaging Software
- Video Software
- Website Software
- Web Fundamentals
- Web Development
How Long Will The Course Take To Achieve?
The level 2 qualification will take around 12-18 months to complete.
How Will The Learner Be Assessed?
Assessment will take place by regular observation in the workplace. Additional assessment will be through portfolio building of assignments, case studies, observation and work based activities.
What Support Is Available?
Full support will be given, including one to one sessions or workshops with the assessor where appropriate and contact with the assessor by e-mail or telephone. In addition, on-line portfolio building facilities are available.
How to Apply
To find out more about this Apprenticeship speak to an advisor today on 01273 669 455 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org