TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FUTURE
If you are thinking about starting a training course at Level 3 or above, then you may qualify for a new 24+ Advanced Learner Loan. These learning loans can help you cover the tuition fees of your course so you can spread the cost of training.
It is easy to apply, your income isn’t taken into account and there’s no cr
edit check. And you won’t have to pay anything back until you earn more than £21,000 a year.
More information on 24+ loans can be found on these useful documents provided by Student Finance England (part of the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills):
Do I qualify?
To qualify you must be:
- Aged 24 or over on the first day of your course (there’s no upper age-limit) and starting your course on or after 1 August 2013
- Living in the UK on the first day of your course and have lived in the UK, for at least three years preceding the start of your academic year
- Studying with Darley which is approved for funding
- Enrolling on an eligible course with Darley at Level 3 and above which includes: Diplomas and Certificates, Advanced Apprenticeships or Higher Apprenticeships.
How much can I get?
- The amount you can get depends on your course, the tuition fees related to this and maximum amounts set by the government
- The minimum loan amount is £300
- You can take out a loan for the maximum cost of your course or you can pay part of the course fee yourself
How’s the loan paid?
Student Finance England will pay your agreed loan direct to Darley or our funding partners once we confirm your attendance on your chosen course.
How do I find out more?
Speak to a member of our team to discuss your options. Call on 01273 669 455 or use the form below and one of our experts will get back to you.