Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3
What Is a Business and Administration Apprenticeship?
Business and Administration Apprenticeships provide learners with skills needed to progress in a business support role. Areas covered include administration, communication, providing reception services, IT skills and some specialist areas.
Is This Apprenticeship Right for Me?
Level 3 is ideal if you have worked in an administrative role for some time. You’d like to prepare to move into a leadership role by learning how to effectively supervise others and contribute to change in your department or organisation.
What Does The Course Comprise?
The course comprises of:
- Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration
- Diploma in Business Support.
You will complete a number of mandatory units including:
- Principles of personal responsibilities and how to develop and evaluate your own performance at work
- Principles of working with and supervising others in a business environment
- Principles of managing information and producing documents in a business environment
- Principles of providing and maintaining administrative services
You can choose from a range of Optional units, including:
- Principles of supporting change in a business environment
- Principles of project management
- Principles of contributing to innovation and change
As part of the Apprenticeship you will also undertake:
- Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
What Progression Opportunities Are There?
Learners can progress into further education and training, for example Team Leading and Management qualifications.
How to Apply
To find out more about this Apprenticeship speak to an advisor today on 01273 669 455 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business and Administration at level 3 is now eligible for the 24+ Advanced Learning Loan. Click the link below for estimated repayments. As a guide, an indicative amount required for this course is £2,573. Let us know if you’re interested and we’ll check your eligibility and get you started with your application.