Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2
What Is a Business and Administration Apprenticeship?
Business and Administration Apprenticeships provide learners with skills needed to progress in a business support role. Areas covered include administration, communication, providing reception services, IT skills and some specialist areas.
Is This Apprenticeship Right for Me?
This will suit you if you are working in a business support role. You’ll be interested in learning how to carry out every day administrative tasks.
What Does The Course Comprise?
The course comprises of:
- Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration
- Diploma in Business Support.
You will complete a number of mandatory units including:
- Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of managing information and producing documents
You can choose from a range of Optional units, including:
- Principles of supporting change in a business environment
- Principles of working in the public sector
- Principles of project management
- Principles of contributing to innovation and change.
As part of the Apprenticeship you will also undertake:
- Functional Skills In English, Maths & ITC
- Personal learning and thinking skills
What Progression Opportunities Are There?
Learners can progress into further education and training, for example onto the level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
How to Apply
To find out more about this Apprenticeship speak to an advisor today on 01273 669 455 or email us at email@example.com